Education
Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
William Robinson School plans
Collection — 1 map tube
Identifier: MSS-351
Scope and Contents
This collection is comprised of two items: a copy of the floorpan for the building,drawn by F.C.W., and another copy of the architectual plans for the building, titled "The Present Summerville School." Both items are done in pencil, on tracing paper. The William Robinson School, originally called the Summerville School, was designed in 1925 by Willis Irvin, and completed in 1927. Today, the school building has been converted into condominiums.
Dates:
Created: 1926
Found in:
Reese Library Archives
/
William Robinson School plans